Tuesday 22 October 2013

when a guy cries





Don’t you just hate it when a guy cries in front of you? Or you see a guy crying in the movies… It’s heartbreaking. Just to think of it, every one of us are used to seeing women cry ,and when you see a man crying it’s different. You see the real emotion; it feels like you can feel the hurt, tears of joy, sympathy. To be honest I've never seen my dad cry in front of me, I don’t know how I’ll feel or act if I do. I've seen some guy cry in front of me and I didn't know what to do, seeing the tear run down their cheeks, it fucking broke my heart. </3

When a man cries in my opinion it’s a real serious shit, you barely see them cry but when they do that means whatever reason it was they are solemn about it. I find it very hard to see a man cry. I guess it’s because men in my eyes are tough and strong
At the same time I kinda like it when a guy cries in front of me. it shows their true feelings and to what they really are. It's okay to cry. It doesn't make you less tough if you do, because a real man cries. 

No comments:

Post a Comment