Thursday 31 October 2013

Am I good enough?

                    Insecurities 




                        

How to overcome your insecurities? Each and every one of us has our own insecurities especially when it comes to our body. To be specific when it comes to the ladies, I don't understand how a lot of men narrows down the preference of a woman's body which makes us more insecure?. Either they want big boobs or big ass they would say "I'm not really into her just because she doesn't have big boobs, I'm a boob man" or, "I'm more into ass" like seriously.. The female body is so beautiful and amazing that it needs to be appreciated in every way. Either Big, petite, curvy, flat it doesn't matter because everybody deserves to be called beautiful.

 To be honest, sometimes I feel very insecure abut myself but for me to overcome this thinking I just think differently, I would always tell myself there's something about me that is different and stands out to some people out there, and who will truly appreciate me to what I am and what I have. Remember CONFIDENCE is very sexy. And it's always about your attitude and personality to others. Yes, you are very pretty but if your attitude stinks then you should be insecure about your personality. 

Always remember we are all unique and never let society or whoever tell you that you are not enough. Someone who is very close to me  sent me a beautiful quote,  "In every female's imperfection is a man's perfection" <3 While writing this I was actually thinking about this quote to what it actually means. In my own perspective, I think this quote means that, if you think you are insecure about your body, it means somebody out there thinks that every flaws that you have is beautiful. If someone isn't happy about yourself, honey, just raise your hand, stick out that middle finger and say screw it! So always remember always have your head up high, be confident to who you are, and remember that personality always counts first! ;) 

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment